West Creek 6 (12076), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Finance Rotation Program Intern - University of Michigan
We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
As a Finance intern, you will join our elite Finance Internship Program and will enjoy:
- Training and Development - Hone your analytical, quantitative skills and soft skills through our award-winning Capital One University.
- Executive Speakers – Learn from our senior executives as they share their history and vision and offer mentorship as you start your career.
- Team Building Activities – Develop relationships with intern peers, associates and executives at planned social events throughout the summer.
- Associate Presentations and Discussions – Hear from current associates as they discuss their projects, roles and how to be successful within a premier financial services organization.
Your projects may include:
- Developing and / or automating monthly reports for analysis of forecast variances, trends and other metrics
- Analyzing key business drivers such as customer and asset volume, attrition, losses and margins
- Improving forecasting models through the analysis of key business trends
- Assisting in the completion of externally reported financial statements
- Driving operational improvements through specific project-based work
- Current student or alumni of University of Michigan- Ann Arbor
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelors degree or higher between December 2017 and August 2018
- In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline, including finance, economics, business or accounting
- A demonstrated interest in financial management
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.