Responsible for providing advanced analytical support and timely and accurate reporting of financial/sales performance for Business services and operating units across North America.
- The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of financial and/or sales analysis experience in a consumer products company.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyze and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly results and/or forecasts.
- Perform financial/sales analysis Business Services and operating units.
- Perform ad hoc requests as needed.
- Forecast and assist with annual budget and business planning
- Prepare, analyze, distribute and present financial and sales reports to management. Research variances and suggest actionable information.
- Organize and implement various projects and initiatives as required.
- Conduct research and queries to generate key marketing and operational insights.
-BA/BS in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's Degree a plus.
- 3+ years of financial/sales analysis work experience required
- Previous work experience with accounting systems (AS400 or SAP) a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (macros, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.) required.
- Previous sales or financial reporting preferred.
- Strong computer and database application skills.
- SQL/Access database experience a preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.