• Minimum 3 years of experience implementing finance operations or business process transformation in Record to Report, Procure to Pay, or Order to Cash.
• Minimum 2 years of external consulting experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working within or supporting clients within the Communications, Media and Technology Industry
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in revenue recognition and Financial Planning & Analysis
• CPA, CFA, CA, MBA, CMA or experience as an accountant
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance including Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS, Basel II
• Direct experience in creating business change using SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft Financials
• SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft Financials configuration, conversion or detailed process design
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.