Our Firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Associate in our Management Consulting Practice. The Senior Consultant is a client-facing role focusing on Corporate Performance Management (CPM) products and services and you will work closely with Project Managers in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services, client support and up to full implementation.
The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance. You will be asked to utilize your knowledge to lead CPM implementations, design and integrate changes to your client's systems, and provide product support and training.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related
- 2+ years of experience in the following financial applications/services: Adaptive Insights or other CPM applications.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Accounting
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Deep understanding of consolidated core financial statements
- Experience with financial analysis
- 2+ years of experience Information Technology
- SQL experience is a plus
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Must have executive presence and solid presentation skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.