Morgan Stanley is Hiring Veterans
Morgan Stanley hires individuals who are high achievers, and who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in a congenial atmosphere with like-minded people. Nowhere are these qualities more evident than among former and active servicemen and servicewomen. At Morgan Stanley, we know that those who have served are an elite class of employee, because the skills and work ethic that helped them excel in their military careers are the primary qualifications needed to move our firm forward.
We are actively looking for military veterans who want to join Morgan Stanley as a Financial Advisor Associate.
As a Financial Advisor Associate, you will have the opportunity to develop a superior foundation to build on through targeted curriculum (Licensing, Learning & Coaching; Client Acquisition & Coaching; and Client Acquisition & Relationship Building). Financial Advisor Associates are prepared to take their place among our elite Financial Advisor workforce and will have access to state-of-the-art financial tools and technologies as well as sales and management mentoring.
- Provide a high level of individualized, comprehensive brokerage financial services and investment strategies to clients.
- Prospect, network and acquire clients through various methods and strategies.
- Maintain continuing finance and sales, licensing and registration requirements.
- Consult with clients on investment strategies based on their individual financial and investment objectives.
- Balance management of referral activities, customer follow-ups and administrative tasks.
- Analyze economic trends and apply to analysis of individual client needs.
- Meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Analytical self-starters with a proven, successful track record
- Skilled problem solvers who can offer specialized advice to help clients meet their wealth management needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or a related field—or equivalent to five years professional experience in business development, management, sales, legal, accounting, education, military, finance or other business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
- Successful completion of Series 7 and Series 66 exams within the time frame provided by applicable company policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet)
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 1740573 3/17
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.