As a registered Financial Advisor Associate, you will assist families and individuals managing their money. You will receive competitive compensation as well as increased earning potential for your service.
As a Financial Advisor Associate you will have the opportunity to develop a superior foundation to build on through targeted curriculum (Licensing, Learning & Coaching; Client Acquisition & Coaching; and Client Acquisition & Relationship Building). Financial Advisor Associates are prepared to take their place among our elite Financial Advisor workforce. As a Financial Advisor Associate, you will have access to state-of-the-art financial tools and technologies as well as sales and management mentoring. Wealth Management accepts only the top candidates to be FAAs. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Provide a high level of individualized, comprehensive brokerage financial services and investment strategies to clients.
- Prospect, network and acquire clients through various methods and strategies.
- Maintain continuing finance and sales, licensing and registration requirements.
- Consult with clients on investment strategies based on their individual financial and investment objectives.
- Balance management of referral activities, customer follow-ups and administrative tasks.
- Analyze economic trends and apply to analysis of individual client needs.
- Cory requirements.
- Meet quarterly revenue goals.
The best Financial Advisors are analytical self-starters with a proven, successful track record. They are skilled problem solvers who can offer specialized advice to help clients meet their wealth management needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field preferred and 5 years of professional experience in Business Development, Management, Sales, Legal, Accounting, Education, Military, Finance or other business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Strong community presence with an established network of personal and business contacts.
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
- Successful completion of Series 7 and Series 66 exams within the time frame provided by applicable company policy.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.