The Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) Selection and Development Group drives the overall field strategy relative to the sourcing, selection, and development of new Financial Advisors for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. In addition to the core FAA Program, other pilot programs allow Morgan Stanley Wealth Management to offer additional pathways to become a Financial Advisor. The On-Boarding Coordinator plays an integral role in assisting the selection and program management teams on various touch points throughout the applicant on-boarding process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with Talent Acquisition Specialists, Program Managers, Branch Managers, and candidates to collect and track various on-boarding requirements
- Work with all stakeholders to educate them on the requirements where needed
- Respond to applicant questions, working across various departments for optimal resolution
- Guide applicants through the on-boarding process and assist them with such matters as assessments, forms gathering, and class enrollments
- Assist in preparation of progress reporting for applicant flow.
- Perform other tasks in support of the applicant process, as needed.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with ability to prioritize while maintaining attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Salesforce a plus!
• College degree required.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.