The Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) Selection and Development Group drives the overall field strategy relative to the sourcing, selection, and professional development of new Financial Advisors for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. The FAA Development Program encompasses a variety of pathways to becoming a Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. The Curriculum Manager plays an integral role in assisting the FAA Curriculum Design team to execute on the overall learning and development strategy for the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assist in the design and development of curriculum materials (guides, online learning, webinars, assessments)
• Assist Curriculum Designers in partnering with internal/external Subject Matter Experts to create and maintain curriculum components in a variety of modalities
• Work with sourcing partners to on-board external vendors for curriculum development projects
• Manage the Legal, Compliance and Series 24 review process of all curriculum related materials
• Provide project management oversight for FAA digital learning initiatives
• Manage and administer all aspects of the curriculum as it relates to the Firm's learning management system.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Background in curriculum design, preferably in the financial services industry.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills, proven project management experience a plus!
• Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Experienced in managing multiple projects with different objectives and timelines.
• Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively across all levels of the Firm.
• Broad understanding of computer and web applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in working with Cornerstone learning management system preferred.
• College degree required.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.