The Talent Management Group drives the overall field strategy relative to the sourcing, selection, and development of Financial Advisor Associates for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. The Divisional Selection & Development team supports this program by supporting the development of recruiting and training processes for qualified individuals seeking a career as a Financial Advisor, including selection tool development and process implementation. The Application Support Analyst provides expert support to our applicants, managers and partners across the country.
This person will serve as the conduit between Field Management and Applicants for the Financial Advisor Associate Program relative to the sourcing, selection, and on-boarding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The role of the Application Support Analyst is to troubleshoot applicant issues for our multistage selection process. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. He/she must feel comfortable handling complex customer support issues, as well as, the ability to handle escalated tickets from team members when needed.
• Fields incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
• Documents all "technical" related issues
• Builds rapport and elicit problem details from end users
• Troubleshoots various technical issues
• Prioritizes issues and escalates them accordingly
• Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful steps taken through to final resolution
• Accesses software updates, drivers and knowledge bases on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
• Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by Morgan Stanley
• Evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends for ways to prevent future problems
• Develops help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users
• Acts as a liaison between applicants and managers
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 1 year experience in recruiting, selection, and training;
Experience in Financial Services industry a plus
Knowledge of recruiting processes
Strong interpersonal skills, with ability foster strong relationships among the team, with Associates, and with Field Management
Knowledge of SaleForce or Jobscience experience a plus
Experience with HireVue or video interviewing a plus
1 Years working in a Support/Service/Help Desk Role
Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing various internet browsers software
Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing various Mobile Devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
Experience with troubleshooting basic level networking issues
Financial industry related experience is a plus.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.