Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
Financial Analysis Consultant – Round Rock, TX
This is an excellent opportunity to join Dell Financial Services (DFS) Finance supporting some of our most profitable business units. You will be a member of the DFS North America Finance team and will be responsible for supporting all FP&A activities for the Consumer, Dell Preferred Account (DPA) and Commercial, Dell Business Credit (DBC) P&Ls including month-end/quarter-end analysis and reporting, product profitability and other ad hoc requests.
* Works closely with Business Leadership and various DFS/non-DFS teams including Corporate Finance, Risk Management, Credit, Pricing, Accounting, Business Intelligence and Sales
* Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control
* Creates and maintains periodic outlooks, forecasts, annual and 3-year operating plans
* Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance
* Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments
* Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in financial services, sales, finance, general business conditions, competitors and other related areas within the industry
* Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed
* Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses
* Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and internal customers in order to achieve business goals
* Analyzes and evaluates financial plans, including actual and planned results
* Ensures corporate compliance to government regulations and internal controls
* 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience
* Financial services industry / revolving credit experience a plus
* Financial modeling and business case analysis experience required
* Strong interpersonal skills required; must be able to successfully accomplish objectives while aligning the interest of various groups
* Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Experience in sophisticated financial analytics, including financial statement analysis, trend analysis, and variance analysis with speed and accuracy
* Must be adaptable to a dynamic organization and changing priorities
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
/Why work with us?/
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Finance - Financial Analysis*
**Title:** *Revolving Credit Team Lead*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000U5H*