Applied Materials' technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. We are actively recruiting for a Revenue Analyst to join our world class Corporate Revenue Team. Major Responsibilities
- Interface with Business Unit finance and operations groups to provide revenue guidance and align on revenue forecast and actuals
- Review all documentation (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Sales Approval forms, etc.) of all revenue items to ensure compliance with GAAP and Applied Policy
- Partner with the Deal Desk and regional sales groups to understand and correctly account for large customer deals
- Reconcile and maintain the accuracy of backlog
- Prepare various quarterly reports
- Prepare materials for internal and external audit requirements and respond to audit inquiries
- Seek ways to continually improve processes and efficiency
- Proven competencies in communication, financial analysis and working across functions with different levels of management to drive results
- Strong proficiency in using Excel or other related tools, experience with SAP preferred
- Experience with revenue and multi element accounting preferred
- CPA Preferred
- 3-5 Years Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.