Applied Materials' technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. We are actively seeking a critical team member within the Global Financial Planning & Analysis group. Global FP&A provides key visibility to not only the executive team, but to all of the different business groups within Applied. In this position you take part in analyzing and developing content for our CFO, Product groups, Investor Relations and Treasury groups. Project management is a key aspect of this role, so come organized and ready to drive things to completion. Main Job Duties:
- Support forecast & budget processes taking ownership of key deliverables in a team-driven environment
- Help ensure successful corporate finance rhythm (forecast, quarterly business reviews, mid-quarter reviews, etc.) through coordination & communication with organization
- Work with financial reporting tools (experience with Hyperion Planning is a strong plus)
- Provide financial modeling and analysis to senior management with a focus on timeliness, accuracy & analysis enabling better business decision making capabilities
- Support management & business partners in completing ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Act as a liaison between the business and corporate groups to ensure accurate reporting
- Develop and maintain competitor analytics/benchmarking reports
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be motivated to work within a team in a supportive environment
- Curiosity to learn the business, improve processes and strive for excellence
- Master's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.