Join our world-class finance and accounting organization. Help shape the success of Dell while growing your career inside an organization with one of the best training & development suites in the industry. Whether you are approaching graduation, a seasoned professional or an executive, we offer training and career growth through our intern, development, rotational and leader-based learning programs.
"Our finance organization remains focused on key tenants like controllership, business partnering and development. I am tremendously excited with the opportunities that lie before us as a team and together I am confident we can help shape the success of Dell while continuing to invest and grow our talent.” – Tom Sweet, Dell CFO
Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor - Austin ,TX
The Client Product Group Finance team seeks a well-qualified Financial Analysis Sr Advisor to serve as a LOB Controllerresponsible for partnering with marketing and development functions to bring to market a portfolio of client products thatmaximize profits by providing effective value-add analysis and financial management during entire product life cycle.
* Developing business cases and financial forecasts for new product introductions
* Partnering with the business to manage product margins
* Driving cost reduction initiatives
* Analyzing sales metrics and customer trends
* Providing competitive analyses
* Driving process efficiency and control improvements
* Translating the product roadmap into a portfolio P&L and delivering financial scenarios for product roadmap
* Communicating cost and cost forecasts and delivering financial reporting for the client portfolio
* Coordinating group-level processes, executive presentations, and cross-functional worldwide visibility with Marketing, Manufacturing, Services, Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Operations, and Quality
* Strong presentation, drive for results, global skills, critical thinking, influencing others, communication, command, and teamwork skills are a must.
* The ability to perform ad-hoc business case analysis and the ability to rise above the detail to understand the overall business environment is key.
* The ability to distill analytical results into clear and concise presentation material is also required.
* The position's responsibilities require a clear understanding of the P&L, the use of analytical modeling, and business problem solving.
* Candidate must be relied upon to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and should be able to effectively and professionally interact with peers and all levels of management.
* 6 years of professional experience
* Strong Excel & Power Point skills are a must
* Prefer a Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting
* Familiarity with EBI and FDM is a plus
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Finance - Financial Analysis*
**Title:** *Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor*
**Requisition ID:** *160013XZ*