Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Systems and Services Division is seeking a District Financial Operations Coordinator. The District Financial Operations Coordinator will be based out of Glendale Heights, IL.
Position Overview :
The Power Distribution Systems organization offers career opportunities at a variety of levels representing increased scope and responsibility within the organization.
- Acknowledge all purchase orders, obtain proper insurance certificates and assure that terms and conditions are presented to customer.
- Reconcile all purchase orders with the in-house negotiations to assure matching between promises and expectations.
- Open orders on system to gather, track and reconcile costs associated with jobs.
- Issue purchase orders via Oracle Purchasing System.
- Maintain test equipment and arrange for calibration of equipment.
- Accurately reconcile and invoice orders via Oracle Project Costing system.
- Complete various office administration responsibilities as required.
- Maintain, track and control job costs to achieve the best ratio compared to the actual selling price.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to influence upwards and across teams/functions
- Handles pressures well.
- Knowledgeable in order entry and time entry software systems Must leverage resources and relationships within the division, other Eaton Electrical business units, and customers in order to achieve success
- Ability to develop and execute tactical and strategic plans to support the DOC’s goals.
- Ability to successfully interact with internal Eaton manufacturing plant personnel and suppliers to schedule and obtain necessary resources
- Ability to understand profit and loss statements including margins, costing, sales, materials, labor, inventory, absorption
- Ability to complete all tasks with limited involvement and direction from DOC Manager
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience with cost accounting or business management
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is provided. Only candidates that reside within 50 miles of Glendale Heights, IL will be considered.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business, management, finance or accounting from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five years’ experience with cost accounting and general business experience/background
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with power distribution, control products, as well as field service practices and procedures, employee relations and quality programs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.