A Financial Analyst job in New York City is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. A degree in Accounting/Finance and a minimum of five years experience working as an analyst is necessary to be considered for this position. You will be responsible for supporting business units in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis.
Financial Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Create and navigate presentations using PowerPoint
• Perform variance analysis
• Use Excel at expert level to lookup formulas and pivot tables
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum five years financial analyst experience
• Expert level MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent skills in problem solving, execute resolutions, and presentation skills
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst job in New York City then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.