Adecco Direct Hire is recruiting on behalf of our client in the Gainesville, Georgia area for the position of Financial Analyst. Qualified candidates for this opportunity will have a Bachelor's Degree, as well as at least 3-4 years of experience as a financial analyst in the manufacturing world. Our client is offering a competitive base salary, as well as full benefits, including health, dental, vision, and 401k. Please see the duties and responsibilities of this role below:
• Prepare executive-level financial summaries and perform financial analysis for the organization.
• Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations.
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
• Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
• Evaluate complex product line operating plans, operating results, and financial statements.
• Analyze product line profit and loss (P&L) statements; prepare and present profitability reports.
• Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
• Analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
• Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
• Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
• Provide support and assistance with preparation of client assistance list (CAL) items for the interim and year-end audits/closings.
• Provide financial guidance and/or developmental/compliance support for any new process implementations.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs and promote team efforts and objectives.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, formal training, reviewing professional publications, establishing and expanding professional networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience as a financial analyst, accountant, or comparable experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity with financial/controlling operations in the durable goods manufacturing industry.
• Working knowledge of ad-hoc financial analysis and the generation of monthly executive-level financial reports (e.g. profitability and forecasts)
• Working knowledge of external financial standards/regulations IFRS
• Proficient with Microsoft Office® (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Solid organizational and project management abilities
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
*Additionally, candidates who have working knowledge of SAP, as well as automotive manufacturing, are preferred, but those are not ultimate requirements.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.