Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. FINANCIAL ANALYST II – Global Solutions, LoB 3 Location: Chicago, IL Job Summary:
- Perform general accounting functions including journal entries, account reconciliations, aging analysis, headcount reconciliation & etc.
- Support financial closing, reporting and forecasting activities including HFM loading and validations.
- Provide analytical support to develop, interpret and report financial results for Line of Business 3, including trending, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Support internal and external audit requirements and ensure compliance.
- Be actively involved in special projects related to AR, AP, and North America Service Group.
- Perform other accounting and finance functions as required and needed.
- Strong understanding and practice of general accounting, forecasting and budgeting concepts and principles, in-depth knowledge of financial processes.
- Strong ability to extract, analyze large and complex data sets and arrive at conclusions.
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office Tools (especially Excel), ERP and Reporting System (SAP & HFM preferred).
- Work in a fast pace, dynamic global environment and matrix structure.
- Require high level of analytical skill. Recognize and solve problems through financial analysis. Gather, prepare, identify, research, evaluate and interpret data/factors and make comments, recommendations/corrective actions as appropriate.
- Require detail-oriented, thorough and accurate work and be flexible to work non-standard hours to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
- Receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Must be self-starter, self-directed, fast learner, results oriented, self-motivated, pro-active, good at setting priority and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a participative and team-centered environment with a collaborative work style and effective written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-6 years of related experience in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.