Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. FINANCIAL ANALYST II – Global Solutions, LoB 3 Location: Chicago, IL What do you get to do in this position?
- Perform general accounting functions including journal entries, account reconciliations, aging analysis, headcount reconciliation & etc.
- Support financial closing, reporting and forecasting activities including HFM loading and validations.
- Provide analytical support to develop, interpret and report financial results for Line of Business 3, including trending, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Support internal and external audit requirements and ensure compliance.
- Be actively involved in special projects related to AR, AP, and North America Service Group.
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Perform other accounting and finance functions as required and needed.
- Strong understanding and practice of general accounting, forecasting and budgeting concepts and principles, in-depth knowledge of financial processes.
- Strong ability to extract, analyze large and complex data sets and arrive at conclusions.
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office Tools (especially Excel), ERP and Reporting System (SAP & HFM preferred).
- Work in a fast pace, dynamic global environment and matrix structure.
- Require high level of analytical skill. Recognize and solve problems through financial analysis. Gather, prepare, identify, research, evaluate and interpret data/factors and make comments, recommendations/corrective actions as appropriate.
- Require detail-oriented, thorough and accurate work and be flexible to work non-standard hours to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
- Receive general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Must be self-starter, self-directed, fast learner, results oriented, self-motivated, pro-active, good at setting priority and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a participative and team-centered environment with a collaborative work style and effective written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-6 years of related experience in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.