Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation/amortization, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental and industry requirements.
Work is typically performed under little supervision, with guidance about overall goals and objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience. MBA is a plus.
2) Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
3) Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
4) Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems
5) Excellent technical knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes, including forecasting and financial modeling.
6) Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, SAP, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
7) Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
8) Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
9) Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations.
10) Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.