Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation/amortization, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental and industry requirements.
Work is typically performed under little supervision, with guidance about overall goals and objectives. Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the department. Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives.
- Prepares and analyzes income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports
- Analyzes financial reports, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting for reserves, assets, expenditures, revenues, etc.
- Performs complex financial analyses. Analyze and evaluate the company's operating results and financial position. Analyze options for company improvement on expenses. Prepare product line profitability analysis.
- Serves as resource for management in effecting efficiency and cost improvements
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for local facility in application of RR Donnelley finance practices
- Functions as team lead within the department and on inter-departmental task forces
- Identifies and frequently implements ideas or practices for improved efficiency and/or accuracy.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.