Johnson & Johnson’s Business Support Center of Excellence (BSCoE) team is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, located in Raritan, NJ and moving to Titusville, NJ in mid-2017.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The financial analyst will provide financial leadership to the Medical Device (MD) sector and manage across multiple operating companies. This individual will report to the BSCoE manager.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: providing strategic financial leadership for MD admin functions including Finance, Legal, HR, and Other Admin. Responsibilities include forecasting and actuals reporting for and business partnering with all levels of management. In addition, the analyst will identify opportunities to standardize and automate processes, lead or participate in BSCoE and operating company initiatives, ad-hoc projects, and build strong working relationships with the operating companies and North America and Manila Global Services teams. This position provides exposure to BSCoE and MD strategic initiatives and the opportunity to work with senior level management within finance and cross functional business partners. Knowledge of key business drivers and strategies is critical for success and will be gained from establishing close working relationships with business partners. May be required to supervise and develop co-ops/ interns.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance or other related field.
- An MBA, CPA or CMA certificate is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of finance or related business experience is required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- SAP experience is also preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently, influence decision making, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams.
- Individual must work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Individual must also effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have the ability to take on leadership roles in various initiatives.
- This position will be located in Raritan NJ moving to Titusville, NJ, mid-2017,
- This role may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function