At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities.
United States : Illinois : Aurora
Alternate Job Location
United States : Missouri : ST. LOUIS || United States : Texas : Dallas || United States : Texas : Houston
- Provides financial support and reporting for very large group insurance clients.
- Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Provides day-to-day financial support for at least one National Account clients, including: Assists with the preparation and delivery of customer financial reports, completes monthly financial revenue projections, monitors key financial parameters of internal management reporting and participates in processing of year-end financial accounting and preparation of 5500 reporting for clients.
- Completes monthly bank reconciliation reports and monitors client activity.
- Responsible for client billing and reconciliation.
- Contributes to client meetings through the preparation of financial reports.
- Involved with project status and strategic planning meetings to gain understanding on how to align with client needs and objectives.
- Responsible for reviewing and documenting current financial processes and providing information for internal audits as needed.
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability, Voluntary Benefits).
- Working knowledge of internal systems and ability to apply analytical skills to understanding of systems and products.
- Provides financial support to Request For Proposal process and Implementation of new customers or new products.
- Assists in preparing historical information for Financial Consulting Services to assist them with the renewal and underwriting. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Typically has a BS/BA degree and 1-2 years of experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Proficient problem solving skills. Ability to learn internal systems and apply analytical skills to the systems.
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop.
Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Internal Use Only: 08M