Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Financial Analyst, while working in a fast paced environment, will be involved in performing quarterly financial closings and business forecast updates, variance analysis, and ensuring that compliance requirements are met. Intercompany accounting; including researching and resolving disputed transactions is a core task of this role
Job duties and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Coordinating with Business Partners for Ad Hoc requests
- The preparing and presenting of forecast updates and quarterly results packages
- Balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, headcount tracking
- Coordinating with corporate and affiliate companies to align on inter-company transactions
- Coordinate with outside vendor(s) for services provided
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA, CPA or CMA certificate is preferred
- A minimum of 1 years professional work experience in finance and/or accounting is required
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred
- Proficiency in Ariba, SAP, General Ledger skills and Microsoft: Excel, PowerPoint are preferred
- The ability to think creatively, maintain and improve sound business processes while working in a dynamic, team environment is required
- The ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles is required
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ
- This role may require up to 5% of domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function