Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently seeking a Financial Analyst - Advanced in Whipanny, NJ. This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Financial Analyst - Advanced
Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Title: Cash Management Consultant
Position Comments: Will like someone with a Treasury background, CTP desired, and overall Cash Management experience.
Manages and monitors daily cash management transactions, reports cash operations activities and executes borrowing/investment transactions. Ensures adequate liquidity and proper investments. Prepares cash flow projections. Additional responsibilities include development of bank relationships, determination of short-term cash to be invested and anticipation of short-term borrowing needs. Responsible for liquidity management.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
• Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities
• Determines daily cash balances available for investment
• Executes funds movement transactions
• Establishes and manages bank relationships
• Perform transactions and resolve errors
• Reports cash operation activities
• Anticipates short-term borrowing needs
• Prepares cash flow projections
• Ensures adequate liquidity
• Executes funds movement and investment transactions
• Establishes new accounts
• Appropriately invests excess cash balances
• Manages short term credit needs
• Administers short-term investments
• Gathers and interprets cash flow and other financial data
• Resolves foreign exchange currency issues
• Implements cash management systems and trains staff on those systems
• Analyzes economic situations
• Coordinates collateral programs and risk management controls
• Manages working capital
• Recommends cash management policies
• Maintains bank relationships
• Supervisory Responsibilities: None, but requires ability to lead and motivate project team members that are not direct reports, as well as providing work direction to lower-level staff members.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 8+ years of related Treasury or Finance experience
• Certified Treasure Professional (CTP) preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Patricia,Landay@adeccona.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.