- Own the production of TIC reports and Large Shareholder Reporting.
- Serve as a preparer and reviewer of FRY-9C FFIEC 031 FFIEC 041 and other key regulatory filings.
- Responsible for monthly workflows adjustments and reconciliations related to each report.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on regulatory reporting calculations and analysis.
- Complete analytical package to interpret results and prepare presentation packages for senior management.
- Stay abreast of regulatory and reporting updates review and interpret guidance and apply changes as needed.
- Maintain department policy and procedure documents controls and self-assessments.
- Develop and update complex financial models to review automated logic and generate flux analyses.
- Participate in new product on-boarding.
- Develop test cases and conduct UAT for automation initiatives.
- Lead project work streams to enhancement processes.
- Prepares and maintains detailed organized and clearly documented work papers.
- Review work prepared by local and off-shore team members to ensure accuracy.
- Work with both domestic and international business units to share knowledge to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
Respond promptly to both regulator and management inquiries/requestsQualifications:
- Experienced fully competent in own area.
- Shares own expertise with others; strong leadership skills.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities.
- Interprets client needs identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
- Identifies key issues and patterns in moderately complex situations; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new less obvious solutions.
- Adapts information/style to the audience explains difficult issues clearly.
- Promotes teamwork works collaboratively and is an informal team leader.
- Familiarity with bank reporting and US GAAP accounting principles preferred.
- CPA MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years relevant experience
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.