Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Own the production of TIC reports and Large Shareholder Reporting.
- Serve as a preparer and reviewer of FRY-9C, FFIEC 031, FFIEC 041 and other key regulatory filings.
- Responsible for monthly workflows, adjustments and reconciliations related to each report.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on regulatory reporting, calculations and analysis.
- Complete analytical package to interpret results and prepare presentation packages for senior management.
- Stay abreast of regulatory and reporting updates, review and interpret guidance and apply changes as needed.
- Maintain department policy and procedure documents, controls and self-assessments.
- Develop and update complex financial models to review automated logic and generate flux analyses.
- Participate in new product on-boarding.
- Develop test cases and conduct UAT for automation initiatives.
- Lead project work streams to enhancement processes.
- Prepares and maintains detailed, organized and clearly documented work papers.
- Review work prepared by local and off-shore team members to ensure accuracy.
- Work with both domestic and international business units to share knowledge to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Respond promptly to both regulator and management inquiries/requests
- Experienced, fully competent in own area.
- Shares own expertise with others; strong leadership skills.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities.
- Interprets client needs, identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
- Identifies key issues and patterns in moderately complex situations; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explains difficult issues clearly.
- Promotes teamwork, works collaboratively and is an informal team leader.
- Familiarity with bank reporting and US GAAP accounting principles preferred.
- CPA, MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years relevant experience
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.