Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
Visa is currently seeking a Financial Analyst that will be responsible for various aspects of setup and maintenance of the Visa billing system. The Analyst will be required to assist with processing monthly and ad-hoc billing requests as well as investigate invoice issues and respond to general billing inquiries.
- Implement pricing and contractual setups in the Billing system and validate accuracy using various reporting tools
- Provide support for ad-hoc reporting requests
- Review high volume of manual billing files monthly for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in the resolution of invoice related claims and discrepancies in a timely and professional manner
- Perform detailed analysis on ad-hoc billing adjustments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
- 3+ years' work experience with exposure to billing, accounts receivable, revenue accounting, contract administration or public accounting preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to synthesize detailed information while maintaining big picture focus
- High level of self-motivation and initiative with the aptitude to think outside of the box and identify new ways to approach problems and solutions
- Exposure to payments industry preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.