This position is with CCNA Canada Financial Planning & Analysis team, reporting into the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager. This role offers a unique opportunity to support financial planning; closing of monthly accounting books and consolidation and analysis of overall Business Unit financial results.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, has strong accounting and finance analytical skills, flexible and collaborative. The role works with several Finance functions including the Company's global shared services organization (GBS/GFO), Corporate and Business Unit Finance functions. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities includes but not limited to:
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Participation in financial rolling estimates and Business Plan for Coca-Cola Ltd. (CCL)
- Consolidate, reconcile, review, and analyze month end financial results and
- Analyze changes to P&L in order to assist in walk forward narratives
- Prepare adhoc P&L comparisons and analysis and special projects as assigned.
- Establish, maintain, and promote internal controls (e.g., adherence to Chart of Authority, separation of duties, etc.) to safeguard the Company's assets.
- Monthly closing accounting entries
- Monthly executive performance packages and scorecards
- Minimum 3 years of related financial experience
- Proficiency in use of Company's financial planning and reporting systems preferred (SAP P08, FDW and BPC)
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills, and solid communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously, plan and prioritize workload
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Completed undergraduate university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Managent
- Completed or progressing towards CGA, CMA, CA professional accounting designation preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Back to top