Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Financial Analyst
will primarily be responsible for financial planning, forecasts, and financial analysis of operating results including internal metrics and benchmarks. Essential Functions:
Develop financial analyses and reports for Executive Management that aid in effective planning and performance evaluation. These include:
- Accurate Monthly Reporting of Revenue and EBIT results with variance analysis vs Forecast, Plan and Prior Year.
- Provide historical, current and future financial and statistical trend information.
- Maintain data consolidations and integrity from multiple systems into one area to drive key metric analysis, including Insight and the Performance Management Dashboard.
- Analyze and comparing monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal/external benchmarks, including New and Lost business reporting.
- Prepare and validate monthly and quarterly financial projections on a consolidated and line of services basis.
- Prepare and analyzes Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statements to develop the Annual Operating Plan.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Corporate Compensation & Benefits department and Corporate Audit & Control Services Group.
- Manage the preparation of special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required.
- Assist the Director of Finance as required and performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related subject
- 3+ years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate to senior management and teams of diverse nationalities
- Ability to coordinate a number of projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence and drive results without formal authority
- Sound judgment and ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.