Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Responsible for providing the organization and global business units with a transparent view of performance against key global initiatives through the collection and analysis of global metrics and measurements, as well as supporting companywide financial planning and analysis activities.
Reports to: Finance Director, Corporate Planning
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the analysis and project management support of the following:
- Consolidate, analyze and report monthly, quarterly and annual financial results for the Enterprise business and compare against key performance indicators such as Plan, historical results and other specified benchmarks
- Supports the Quarterly Operating Review process with analysis, templates and key performance indicators
- Prepares and develops presentations to all levels of management.
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis including P&L statements, productivity, segmentation and client performance analysis.
- Responsible for system data reconciliation and integrity.
- Formulate various templates and financial reports utilizing big data and business intelligence tools.
- Partner with International finance leaders to review, prepare, and analyze International P&L performance results each month; focusing on actual, plan, and projections.
- Identification of trends and potential opportunities for business units and executive management to improve performance to meet or exceed targets.
- Coordinate with business unit support teams on the development of further enhancements of the Performance Management process and tools (i.e. new metrics, dashboard changes, new reports)
- Interfaces with IT Groups to identify and document business requirements, new application requirements and information needs.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Business required.
- 3+ years of work experience in financial planning, financial analysis, business performance analytics or similar role.
- Unit Level financial experience desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of income statements, balance sheets and transaction effect on statements
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office skills
- Development or system maintenance experience with Cognos TM1, Hyperion Essbase or similar OLAP system. Report writing and design experience preferred.
- Experience required in conducting quantitative and statistical analysis, and opportunity identification.
- Experience with enterprise wide process implementation.
- Ability to be credible, engaging and build good relationships with business unit support teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams.
- Proven problem solving, project management, change control and promotion of change across environments.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate complex issues and present in a variety of settings.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.