Grow with us as a Finance Analyst at Kellogg Company, Pikeville Bakery -where we believe in your success. The Financial Analyst liaises with Local, Regional, and Global GBS teams to provide data, review forecasts, budgets, and reports. The Financial Analyst will interact directly with Business Unit/Finance teams to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, and targets. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Financial Analyst at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Interacting directly with Business Unit/ Finance teams to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets
- Performing moderately complex financial analyses and reports for management
- Providing insights to internal and external partners on basic, standard, or ad-hoc analysis
- Helping to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, submission of results, and review with leadership
- Preparing ad-hoc reporting and performance analytics work products
- Leading or participating in status or team meetings and providing updates to leadership.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Finance/Business related field, OR High School Diploma and 4 years of related work experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills and detail orientation
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP)
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.