Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is looking for a versatile financial professional to join the team as a Financial Analyst, G&A
. We're looking for someone with great business partnering skills, who is a self-starter, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role will support the HR, Legal and Finance organizations and report directly to the Sr. Manager of Finance, G&A.Responsibilities:
- Partner with the HR, Legal and Finance organizations to budget and forecast expenses & headcount in alignment with the corporate timelines.
- Analyze results to understand performance against plan/forecast.
- Communicate required deliverables clearly and facilitate reviews and trade-off discussions with the business for completion in a timely manner.
- Effective collaboration with diverse group of business managers, and cross-company finance and operational teams.
- Actively manage and track G&A related vendor and headcount approvals and changes using Workday.
- Clearly communicate results and recommendations. Leverage the Workday HR & Financials systems to automate and improve current reporting processes.
- Ensure monthly financial results are stated accurately and in accordance with GAAP. This includes preparation and posting of journal entries for expense accrual and reclassification. Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and audit guidelines are adhered to.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in supporting G&A Finance (Software and/or internet industry preferred)
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Team player
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.