This position will be responsible for ensuring that pricing accuracy is positioned within internal and external systems. This role will be interfacing with both the customer and bottlers to ensure pricing accuracy for all products delivered to these customer segments. This individual will foster relationships with Account Executives, PRGM, KAEP Specialists, Category Managers, Pricing and other Bottlers.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Customer pricing system input (cost changes, late breaks)
- Preparing pricing submissions and SOX reviews.
- Communicate key pricing activities to a variety of stakeholders (i.e. external bottlers)
- Bottler pricing reconciliation.
- Pricing improvement initiatives (i.e. maintain governance & standards)
- Make recommendations (i.e., advanced notification of realignment benefits) to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of our current structure to align with new business directives.
- Build relationships with business stakeholders to recognize key impediments and concerns promptly.
- Create, analyze and communicate reports to identify trends that measure success and opportunities.
- Support other departments with training, issues resolution, and required updates in a structured and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Business or other related preferred.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Three (3) plus years of data analysis or programming experience.
- Intermediate proficiency Microsoft Office applications to include the ability to design spreadsheets, create formulas, create/maintain pivot tables, create/maintain MS Access tables, and prepare business memorandums.
- Experience working in a self-directed capacity.
- Two Years (2) Analyst experience in a financial capacity preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish, French).
- Two Years (2) Leadership experience (at a supervisory or managerial capacity) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES “KSAs” (or Competencies)
- Coaching (Motivating, Provide Feedback, Develop Others)
- Leadership (Visioning, Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing)
- Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring)
- Presentation Skills (Presenting)
- Attention to Detail (Observant)
- Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving)
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Focused
- Project Management; Process Management
- Delegating preferred
- Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive) preferred
- Change Management preferred
All Finance positions require a credit check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.