Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make AmerisourceBergen so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis, who will be responsible for financial analysis, data analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, monthly variance analysis, reporting, and business partnering for US Bioservices Specialty Pharmacy.
US Bioservices has managed specialty pharmaceuticals since its inception in 1994. We use a national approach that recognizes the differences in regional care. We coordinate pharmacy, nursing and benefits so that the patient and the physician have fewer administrative concerns and can focus on achieving the outcomes they desire. The therapeutic expertise of US Bioservices enables us to customize solutions that effectively meet the unique challenges faced in today's healthcare environment. Reporting Information/Location
This Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis position is located at US Bioservices, 3101 Gaylord Parkway in Frisco, Texas and reports to the Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis. Position Responsibilities
- Budgeting, forecasting, monthly variance analysis, and reporting .
- Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports.
- Data and deep dive analysis as required.
- Develops automated financial models (P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet).
- Assists Sales in generating commission reports.
- Develops financial pro formas to evaluate business cases utilizing discounted cash flow analysis to calculate net present value and discounted rate of return (internal rate of return).
- Business partners across departments and business units, and develop business cases.
- Generates ad hoc analysis reports as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Compensation for this position includes base salary plus bonus, depending on company financial results and individual performance. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates. Some of our benefits include:
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid sick time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits
We take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location. Travel
No travel is required of this position.Qualifications: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business specialty with previous experience in finance required.
- 3 years' experience in a financial analyst role with extensive modeling and data analysis.
- MBA or Masters of Finance strongly preferred.
- Certifications in CPA, CMA, or CFA are an asset.
- Healthcare experience is helpful, but not required.
You will be required to complete an advanced data analysis & financial modeling exercise as part of the interview.