About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Financial Analyst II provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst II provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
- Conducts structured, one-off and/or routine financial analysis as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Understands the finance function and the key business supported.
- Focus is on component of results (e.g., Expenses, Analysis, Revenue, Volumes) or on complete results for a small and/or low complexity business.
- May provide financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects.
- May develop specialized analytical tools for project or ongoing use.
- Assists more experienced staff in and provides support for developing more complex analyses.
- May review results of assigned analyses with more experienced staff, assisting in the identification of unexpected results.
- Assists in the development of conclusions and courses of action to rectify discrepancies as well as analyses.
- Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
- 3-5 years related experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Practical knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies, and planning software applications.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in common desktop business applications.
- Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) South Portland ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.