Financial Analyst III
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 00001HDB
Under general direction of the Senior Manager, Financial Analysis, responsible for assisting in the planning, consolidation and reporting of Capital and Expense for the cross functional, enterprise initiative, Secure Supply Chain.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates the completion of the monthly Secure Supply Chain Capital and Expense analysis by gathering supporting data.
2. Maintains control over all executed Purchase Orders and Statements of Work. 3. Tracks outstanding commitments against the Capital Expenditure Request (CER) and Budget Reconciles reports to Source Systems monthly to ensure accurate reporting Compiles the budget data for enterprise wide Secure Supply Chain expenses for Estimate and Plan Communicates timely with all areas supporting Secure Supply Chain.
4. Identifies areas of process improvement.
5. Creates, maintains and updates SOP's and other documentation related to the position.
6. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
7. Performs other duties as assigned in support of GSMR Finance.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, finance, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (3) to two (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge of capital project administration, reporting, and consolidation
2. Basic project management skills
3. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
4. Knowledge of ABC policies, programs & services and products
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work in team setting
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Strong mathematical skills
9. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
10. Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
11. Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook