Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Medical Device sector and Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to support the Research & Development group. This role is located in Cincinnati, OH.
This position will provide financial support and analysis to the Research and Development group within Ethicon and whose responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Serve as a finance partner for R&D teams.
- Lead the Business Planning Cycle and related updates, both strategically and operationally; partnering with the business as well as Ethicon Finance team members.
- Lead Month-end closing activities (Journal entries, Accruals, headcount, report generation – Open PO, T&E, GL)
- Budget v Actual analysis and commentary etc., working with business partners as necessary
- Ownership of Balance Sheet reconciliations for the R&D group
- Management of capital budgeting process and reporting
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial analyses as needed
- Identifying or participation in the implementation of process improvements/standardization of activities within the Innovation/Finance organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years of finance business experience is required.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate PowerPoint Skills are required.
- Corporate finance experience is a preference.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, SAP and/or a general ledger system is a plus.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This role is located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Travel is minimal, up to 5% of domestic travel.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function