Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Senior Tax Accountant job in Minnetonka, MN! If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Senior Tax Accountant:
As Senior Tax Accountant, you will be involved in all aspects of the federal and state tax filings as well as different aspects of the tax provision. Depending on your career goals, you will also have opportunities to become involved with federal or state special projects, international tax, and/or M&A integration transactions. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of tax matters including:
• The preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provisions
• The timely and accurate preparation of federal and state income tax returns
• Assisting Tax leadership with the preparation of special tax projects
• Providing research support for the analysis of proposed and existing tax laws, regulations, and rulings
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1+ years tax or accounting experience in a public accounting firm or equivalent experience in a large corporate tax department
• Ability to prioritize assignments and manage work load within statutory and internal deadline
• Strong computer literacy including intermediate proficiency with MS Excel
The motivated team player we are seeking must exhibit an understanding of federal and state taxes as well as online tax research .
• Ability to use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
• Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
• CPA or graduate degree
• OneSource or equivalent income tax compliance software experience
• ASC 740 (Income tax accounting) experience
• SSAP 101 (Insurance tax accounting) experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.