Financial Analyst (Intern) - United States
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posted: July 11, 2017
Reference ID: 1210918
What You'll Do
Cisco's LIFT (Leaders in Finance & Technology) Program develops future finance leaders and CFOs! The full time leadership development program for recent college graduates provides a breadth of accounting and finance experiences during the first 2 years of employment through 4 challenging and unique roles.
Our 10-week summer internship brings you all of the best experiences of our LIFT program. This program is available in San Jose, CA and RTP, NC. You are assigned a hands-on finance role where you will be able to add value to our finance teams. You will also collaborate with your intern peers on a team challenge, which ends with a demonstration of your findings and recommendations back to a leadership panel. During your internship, you will have opportunities to:
• Create new and dynamic business models and come up with profitable strategies
• Turn data into the information that'll solve business problems
• Assist in finding the balance between giving our shareholders the greatest value and meeting the technological and business needs of our customers
• Learn and develop the business acumen and technical accounting and finance skills necessary to excel as a future finance leader
• Collaborate and interact with finance Leaders, cross-functional teams, and other LIFT professionals
Who You'll Work With
LIFT is a connected community of early career professionals who like to WIN TOGETHER!
We are a part of our top-notch global finance organization with business partners across all of Cisco. You will collaborate and network with global teams and our world-class senior leadership.
Who You Are
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, accounting, economics, or related business field of study ("rising senior" during the summer internship)
• Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Passion for finance, leadership and technology
• Understand business and industry trends
• Exceptional communicator and contributor to teams
• Advocate for Cisco, Cisco Finance & LIFT
• Flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
For more information and access to a video on the LIFT Program Watch the video here.
#univanalystjobs #univfinanalystjobs #Finance #Operations @WeAreCisco #univanalystjobs #univfinanalystjobs #CiscoLIFT