Overview of the Role:
Our client is seeking a strong Financial Analyst for their North American region, which has about 10,000 employees and 90 facilities worldwide. Our client is one of the most established, manufacturing companies, founded in 1975, this industrial facility has a clientele of wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world.
This person will assist with all finance related activities, including accounting, budgeting, reporting, and any other finance-related duties. We are seeking someone with 3+ years of experience. A degree in accounting and manufacturing experience are preferred. Strong preference to candidates who have helped a company through a transformation; improving processes, improving efficiencies, etc.
• Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
• Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
• Product pricing and budgeting.
• Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
• Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
• Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
• 3rd party expense analysis
• Order activity trends
• Inventory control
• Key performance metrics
• Other duties as assigned.
• B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.
• Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Proactive problem solving ability.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.