Regulatory Capital Officer
- \t\tResponsible for processing monthly workflows adjustments and reconciliations for Basel III capital calculations and related internal reporting.\t
- \t\tAssist in the quarterly production of FFIEC 101 FFIEC 102 FRY 14Q and FRY9C regulatory filings.\t
- \t\tServe as a subject matter expert on Basel III regulation calculations and analysis.\t
- \t\tComplete analytical package to interpret capital results and prepare presentation packages for senior management and Investor Relations.\t
- \t\tPrepare regulatory capital disclosures for SEC reporting disclosures (10-K & 10-Q).\t
- \t\tStay abreast of regulatory and reporting updates review and interpret guidance and apply changes as needed.\t
- \t\tManage department policy and procedure documents controls and self-assessments.\t
- \t\tDevelop and update complex financial models to review automated logic and generate flux analyses.\t
- \t\tParticipate in UAT testing of Moody's Risk Authority logic updates.\t
- \t\tParticipate in new product on-boarding.\t
- \t\tLead project work streams to enhancement processes.
- \t\tExperienced fully competent in own area.\t
- \t\tShares own expertise with others.\t
- \t\tCompletes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance\t
- \t\tApplies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities.\t
- \t\tInterprets client needs identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.\t
- \t\tInterprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.\t
- \t\tIdentifies key issues and patterns in moderately complex situations; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new less obvious solutions.\t
- \t\tAdapts information/style to the audience explains difficult issues clearly.\t
- \t\tPromotes teamwork and works collaboratively.\t
- \t\t3-5 years relevant experience.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.