About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Financial Analyst I provide planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst I provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analysis, specialized reporting and support for special projects. Job Requirements Job Requirements
• Conducts routine reporting and/or analysis as directed
• May provide financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects
• Assists in developing specialized analytical tools for project or ongoing use
• May review results of assigned analyses with more experienced staff, assisting in the identification of unexpected results
• Assists in developing financial analytical and forecasting models to test assumptions and predict results of business initiatives
• May assist in the research and review details of business operating metrics and actively seeks to identify and promote new opportunities or products for assigned line(s) of business. Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
• Currently completing final year of undergraduate study, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, or Engineering
• Minimum GPA of 3.2
• 1-2 years related experience required
• Basic knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of financial analysis and planning software applications.
• Computer literacy and proficiency in common desktop business applications.
• Ability to employ descriptive statistics to perform basic analysis of financial information.
• Good analytical and communications skills.
• Basic understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.