Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company that now provides information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts.
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
This Financial Analyst will report to Electronic Payments Director of Expense Analysis and FP&A and will be responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis process for this $750M Fiserv business unit.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the reporting and consolidation of the Electronic Payments business unit
- Enhance financial analysis and reporting
- Prepare / analyze monthly management reports, executive reports, and SLT presentations
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting process to support profit objectives
- Manage the monthly close, forecast and annual budget process, including consolidation and analysis from all business
- Monitor key performance indicators, analyze drivers of variances, to identify underlying business issues, provide input for operational decisions. Highlight trends and make recommendations to management
- Support Senior Management's decision-making process by managing the analysis and reporting around key business drivers, including revenue, gross margin, and operational expenses.
- Facilitate training and development of the financial information system
- Prepare/support ad hoc business case analysis, create financial models, and analyze trends to support the growth of the business
- Active participation in special projects
- Contribute to our continuing process improvement initiatives
- Ensures accuracy and transparency of reported and forecasted results
- Strong hands-on approach to learn business and current complex planning/forecasting models
- Utilize systems and data to perform complex analyses to resolve difficult business and customer issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3-5 years business related experience
- Must have an overall understanding of the work environment, and processes with strong knowledge of financial analysis techniques
- Strong base of technical skills required to complete assignments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Excel is required
- Intermediate to advanced skill level on PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC is strongly preferred
A little about us: