Position entails the analysis of client fee schedules and customization of data collection rules to set up the most efficient client billing template. Position is a combination of operations expertise and technical discipline. Other Responsibilities include: reconciliation of fund accounting and billing data from MCH to the Corporate Billing System; ongoing communication and training with billing users providing ongoing support for all billing related inquiries via rotating shifts on the billing helpdesk. Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment is critical.Qualifications should include:
- \t\t3+ years of relevant experience\t
- \t\tBA/BS in Finance or Accounting preferred.\t
- \t\tSenior / Managerial Fund accounting experience in diverse security types and structures and an in-depth knowledge of MCH and its functionality.\t
- \t\tAdditional qualifications should include strong organizational communication & problem resolution / reconcilement skills.
- \t\tStrong working knowledge of MS Access & MS Excel is desired