Activision is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and financially minded individual to join the Activision Publishing Finance team.
The Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst (level depending upon experience) will support financial planning & operations across the entire development function at Activision Publishing including budgeting, forecasting, measuring and evaluating investments as you advise Activision's key business leaders.
The position is designed to build comprehensive understanding of the game development process and of financial planning in the video game industry. It also offers experiences proven in developing Activision's future Finance leaders.
Problem solving, prioritizing the need for timely answers and attention to detail must be second nature. The Financial Analyst must thrive in a rapidly evolving environment and be adept to driving meaningful results. Our team is lean, dynamic, and focused - which means you will have real responsibility and make meaningful impact in the video game space. Location
: Santa Monica, CA Responsibilities:
- Help drive the creation of billion-dollar entertainment blockbusters like Call of Duty, Destiny and Skylanders
- Partner with and learn from game development studios, game producers, Finance and company leaders
- Drive organization, reporting, and optimization of game development investments and other costs
- Support development of annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts, and discreet investment profiles
- Support multi-year strategy development and implementation for Activision's game development organizations
- 3 years of experience in operations finance, FP&A, management consulting or investment banking
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; advanced degree a plus
- Capable user of Excel, PowerPoint and financial management tools
- Strong personal presence and communication to work across finance, development and executive leadership in pursuit of business goals
- Able to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, and complete tasks on time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.