Description: Responsible for supporting the Global Supply Chain & Procurement teams financial analysis initiatives. Key focus will be on assisting with the preparation and reporting of the monthly financial results, future period projections, and global consolidation reporting. Synthesize data, develop insights, and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain monthly productivity value tracking including:
- Interact with Financial Analyst team to identify programs and timing of enhancements.
- Work with billing team to assess execution of enhancements and proper recognition of value created.
- Prepare monthly reporting including reconciliation of actual results, forward projections, and BU performance
- Support consolidating global NVD and inflation performance
- Provide support to Sr. Financial Analyst team with data conversions, price and allowance consolidations, and monthly reporting updates as needed.
- Track and reconcile global allowance payments. Notify International finance when rebates are recognized, and prepare country allocation schedules
- Assist with the collection of SKU pricing for BU market baskets.
- Work on special projects as requested.
Qualifications: Reports to the Manager FP&A, GSC&P. Interfaces with GSC&P Finance, Procurement, and Distribution teams. Extensive utilization of financial systems and models. This individual must be able to manage multiple tasks while adhering to schedules and deadlines. The work atmosphere is independent, with general supervision and guidance
This position requires a BS degree in Business or equivalent coupled with 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in financial analysis. This position also requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly. Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills are key qualities. The ability to interface with senior management is essential for success in this role. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred. Microsoft Access, Oracle Discoverer and relational database experience is helpful.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.