Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Financial Analyst- Vision Care. The role is based in Skillman, NJ and will relocate to Titusville, NJ in the second half of 2017.
VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry
To support Vision Care BUF Finance North American on the following activities:
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Operational Expense Planning and Reporting
- Sales Analysis and Reporting
- Investment Analytics and Reporting
Reporting & Analytics
- Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system (TM1)
- Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports.
- Prepare monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team
- Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
Planning & Forecasting
- Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
- Deliver balance sheet forecasting work products
- Review balance sheet forecasts
Continuous process improvements
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update (SOPs/work instructions etc.)
- Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Support recruiting, on-boarding, training of new team members
- Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
- Supporting the Vision Care NA business in meeting its Corporate targets through a period of significant change as we embark on the first full financial year of Stronger Together
- Bringing to life and improving Global Vision Care FP&A processes
- Meeting the sequence and timing of tasks, which include several interdependencies such as resources, and key business criteria
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance is required.
- Financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent is preferred.
- Master’s/MBA degree is preferred.
- SAP and TM1 experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft packages is required.
- Vision Care industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business is preferred.
- Experience at a similar level, or within a multinational environment is preferred.
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set is required.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is required.
- Demonstrated costumer focus is required.
- The location of the role is initially Skillman, NJ and will relocate to Titusville, NJ in the second half of 2017.
- This role requires up to 10% of Domestic Travel.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Planning & Analysis