Johnson & Johnson Corporate Headquarters is seeking a Financial Auditor located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Financial Auditor will:
- Perform audit planning considering the control risk, audit scope and objectives and time parameters established.
- Assist the Team Coordinator or lead the team in the preparation of the audit. Activities include reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, company files, technical research sources, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure a thorough familiarity with the audit areas assigned and determine the audit approach to be used.
- Meet with department and/or Company management responsible for the area under review to discuss the audit scope and coordination requirements.
- Conduct the audit via interviews and paper trail investigations as required, including the completion of work papers and the summarization of findings and observation in accordance with Department standards and model audit program steps.
- Review recommendations with the audit manager, team coordinator, and internal customers throughout the audit.
- Participate in formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalize findings and recommendations.
- Perform special projects, including technical research studies, development of internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for audit staff and internal clients.
- Participate on specialized audits lead by our Audit Services Group (ASG) when appropriate. Participate in project teams established to achieve Department goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required, with a preferred major in Accounting, Finance or other business discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.
- CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA is preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 40%, which includes domestic and international travel, is required.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Internal AuditRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.