Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Whippany
The Financial Consultant will work on financial modeling /analysis for strategic decision support related to initiatives such as new products and structures, product pricing, and strategic transactions.
- Provides financial support and analysis for monthly sales, quarterly Assets Under Management, monthly Revenue modeling / projections, monthly Accelerating Value modeling / projections and quarterly Broker Dealer reporting.
- Perform comprehensive financial modeling and analysis for MetLife’s Investment Management Business.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Asset Sector Specialists to obtain inputs to run the financial models.
- Analyze data and process flows to improve modeling accuracy.
- Gain in-depth understanding of all outputs from the financial model and provide attribution of the results.
- Oversee quarterly Assets under Management reporting for MetLife Combined Managed Assets, including pitch books, investor presentations and the Investment Management Business website.
- 5+ yrs. financial experience in a public or private company environment.
- 5+ yrs. working with Excel in a corporate environment, including the use of more complex Excel functions, such as pivot tables and V-look-ups.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Completion of or progress towards CPA or MBA
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Aptitude in building and adjusting spreadsheet models/databases.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts, principles, and practices related to investments and asset management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate with all levels of management.
Financial Analytics & Variables
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.