Centerpoint Medical Center Financial Counselor and Alternate Cashier
Centerpoint Medical Center's Registration Department for Parallon seeks a self-motivated individual to work as a Full Time Financial Counselor and Alternate Cashier.
Work hours are Monday - Friday full time days.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving all patient account inquiries via telephone
- Review patient account information in our billing system and document accordingly
- Generate daily and weekly reports
- Communicate with staff to obtain requested information
- Record receipt of information into tracking system
- Basic math skills and customer service experience are required
- High school diploma or GED is Required
- You must pass a typing test with 35wpm, 3 or fewer errors prior to interviewing
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom