PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges.
The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some proven knowledge of, and success with performing on, compliance-related consulting engagements within a global consulting partnership, which includes the following areas:
- AML/BSA and OFAC laws and regulations, emphasizing applying the regulatory requirements within a business environment, including related data analytics and risk modelling;
- Banking-related products and services, operations, processes?i.e. commercial, retail, private banking, broker dealers?and transactional flows;
- Common and emerging issues impacting Financial Services clients;
- Corporate compliance program development, analyses, and assessments; and,
- Program construction, monitoring and auditing, emphasizing the management of internal risk assessments and/or investigations.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with interpreting and applying BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations and interacting with related regulatory authorities, including collaborating with banking and financial firms across multiple business areas?i.e. banking, lending, trading, risk management?evaluating, implementing and developing the following results:
- Customer on-boarding procedures, including CIP, CDD, and EDD;
- Investigation of potential suspicious activity, leveraging transaction monitoring solutions;
- OFAC/Sanctions and screening programs; and
- Development of AML policies and procedures, and AML and OFAC risk assessments.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with utilizing an analytical mind-set and creative problem-solving abilities when applying regulatory requirements in a business environment, which includes the following areas:
- Interpreting information and regulatory requirements in order to create policy and support implementation procedures in a business environment, and
- Operating within an internal control environment that is appropriate to mitigate the risks with laws and regulations.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs
building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success as a team member; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.