PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, or relevant field.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
- Consulting in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
- Utilizing AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization), and leading sanctions and RPA systems, and implementation of these systems; and,
- Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire, and Tableau.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
- Writing and delivering proposals to prospective clients, including leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project and other related firm-issued tools;
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data, as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space; and,
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process in a consultative environment.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.