Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, and personal and professional growth. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a driven environment.
- Develop, extract, maintain and deliver critical recurring and ad hoc reporting to internal and external customers. Such reporting is inclusive of financial reporting for internal business leaders at several levels of leadership up to and including Vice President. Reporting around performance regarding specific business initiatives and reporting required by our Clients
- Build financial models to assist leadership in making business decisions
- Validate financial information such as accruals and rebates
- Field questions and troubleshoot reporting abnormalities within multiple internal reporting systems
- Perform a variety of audits on customer accounts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Assist the Senior Manager with Request for Proposals (RFPs) by gathering key information and coordinating responses with sales partners
- Coordinate weekly reporting efforts with leadership team to highlight strategic initiatives and track performance to goals for consumption by field offices
- Utilize knowledge of business processes to analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations to leadership on trending, benchmarks and correlations between behaviors and results to improve the business function
- Proficient user of the reporting and dashboard programs to maximize insight into the data and highlight key factors, uncover underlying problems and detect anomalies and inconsistencies
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business or Finance
- 1-3+ years of work experience in a related field preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to diagnose problems and propose solutions with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently; able to manage time and excel in a deadline-oriented environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Successful track record of providing quality customer service
Employees receive a competitive base salary and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law .
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.